Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Calls to Destroy Egypt’s Great Pyramids Begin

My first reaction when I read the above headline was, "Okay... I've officially had enough of these goofy stone age retards."

But then I started thinking, and I came to the conclusion that I'd like to see it. What better way to eradicate what is arguably the most racist, misogynistic, violent, and intolerant ideology (just the radicals of course) of our time than to let them have a go at destroying the Great Pyramids. They would have to use the time honored tools of jihad though. No sneaky black market nukes, just good old fashioned prayer and suicide bombers. I'd be very interested to see how many exlpoding vested zealots would be splattered all over the sand before they could move one block. Hopefully all of them. Go for it

In the name of Allah, go for it.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll get back to my drawing of Muhammad blowing Odin. Cuz I'm about building up, not tearing down.

Oops- link:
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/raymond-ibrahim/muslim-brotherhood-destroy-the-pyramids/2/

No comments:

Post a Comment